How do I update the audio ID tag?
The audio ID can be updated directly through the Pawfit App.
Pawfit 3 and Pawfit 3s
A Bluetooth connection is required to set up Audio ID which means that it can only be updated when the tracker is nearby.
Please follow the instructions below to update it:
- Fully charge the Pawfit tracker until the LED turns green.
- Take the device outdoors*, turn it on and wait for 60 seconds until it is connected to a network* (*Pawfit 2 only) : How do I know if my Pawfit is online or not?
- Open the App, sign in your Pawfit account.
- Navigate to ‘Profile > User name’, update your contact details. If the contact details are correct, navigate to ‘Profile > Your pet's profile > Tracker settings > Press for ID audio’, select the information that you'd like to be included in the audio ID, and tap the Update button. The audio can take up to one minute to transfer. You will be prompted when the audio ID is updated successfully. During the update, please do not operate the device or press the button. If you would like to disable the audio ID, select ‘None’ and tap Update.
- Once the update is finished, press the power button on the tracker and check if the audio ID is updated.