How do I update the audio ID tag?
You may update the audio ID directly through the Pawfit App. Please follow the instructions below to update it:
- Fully charge the Pawfit tracker until the LED turns green.
- Take the device outdoors and turn it on.
- Wait for 60 seconds until it connected to a network: How do I know if my Pawfit is online or not?
- Open the App, sign in your Pawfit account.
- Navigate to ‘Profile->User profile’, update your contact details. If the contact details are correct, navigate to ‘Profile->Your pet's profile->Advanced settings->Press for ID audio’, select the information that you'd like to be included in the audio ID, and tap the Update button. The audio can take up to one minute to transfer. You will be prompted when the audio ID is updated successfully. During the update, please do not operate the device or press the button. If you would like to disable the audio ID, select ‘None’ and tap Update.
- Once the update is finished, press the power button on the tracker and check if the audio ID is updated.