Device update failed. What can I do?
Could you please follow the steps below to update it?
- Fully charge the Pawfit tracker until the LED turns green.
- Take the device outdoors where there is a reliable phone coverage and turn it on.
- Wait for 60 seconds until it connected to a network: How do I know if my Pawfit is online or not?
- Open the App, sign in your Pawfit account.
- Navigate to ‘Profile > Your pet’s profile > Tracker settings > Tracker update’, tap the ‘Update now’ button to manually start the update.
During the update, please do not operate the device from the App or put it on your pet. Once the update is completed, the device will restart and you will be reminded of the completion of the update through the App.
If it is not working, please contact support by quoting the postcode and device ID. Where can I find my device ID?
- Temporary network disruption;
- No mobile phone coverage;
- Device is off;
- Subscription expired or no data credits;
- Possible device fault.