How can I transfer my existing subscription to a new or replacement device?
Your subscription can be transferred within the App by following the below steps:
- Fully charge the new tracker.
- Take it out of the charger and turn it on by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds, until you hear the welcome message.
- Wait for 60 seconds. Press the power button. If the LED flashes blue, it indicates it is connected to a network, please go to the next step. If the LED flashes red, please move to a different location with better phone signal and try again.
- Open the Pawfit App, sign in your account and navigate to 'Profile > Pet profile > Tracker settings > Tracker ID'.
- Tap the 'Remove' button to de-activate the previous tracker. If it is already de-activated, please go to the next step.
- Once the previous tracker is de-activated, tap the Scan button on the same screen to scan the QR code on the back of the new one.
- Tap the ‘Transfer’ tab on the subscription plan page, select the subscription that you would like to transfer to the new tracker and confirm.
- Follow the in-app guide to complete the rest of the activation process.
If you have any issues with this, Pawfit support can be contacted to transfer your existing subscription to a different device. Please provide the following information:
- The 8-digit device ID for the old device. You may find this on the back of your device or the bottom of the packaging box, or through the App at 'Profile > Your pet profile > Tracker settings > Device ID'.
- The order number of your existing subscription. You may find it on the bill page within the Pawfit App. You can access the bill page by navigating to ‘Profile > User Profile > Pawfit subscription > Subscription status’, tap the subscription card of the original tracker followed by the bill statement icon at the top right corner of it (as shown in the attached screenshot).
- The 8-digit ID of the new device, which can be found on the back of the device and the bottom of the packaging box.
The transfer can normally be completed in the same day if the request is received during working hours.