My tracker has been charged for a whole night, but the LED is still showing red, what can I do?
- Check if the adapter has 5V/0.5-2.1A output.
- Try again with a different USB adapter or socket.
- Turn off the device and charge it again.
Please confirm if there are any noticeable damages to the tracker. Please send us a picture showing the front, the back and the button side of the tracker.
[Confirm charging condition]
Please confirm if you always charge the tracker when it is completely dry. By charging the tracker wet, this could cause the tracker to short circuit.
If it still fails to work, please follow the reset steps from the following article - My Pawfit tracker doesn't charge, the LED doesn't turn red when placed in the charging dock, what can I do?
- Using incompatible USB adapter, i.e. laptop USB port not supplying enough current.
- Fluctuation in current.
- Tracker put on charge when wet.
- External damages.
- Possible device fault.