I have renewed my subscription, but the transaction hasn't gone through or showing pending, what can I do?
- If paid by a PayPal account, check if the transaction has been authorised. Check remaining credits on the PayPal account.
- If paid by debit/debit card, check if correct card details have been entered. make sure the cards are valid.
Once the payment is authorised, the subscription should automatically become effective. Otherwise, please follow the steps to cancel the pending subscription and try subscribing again.
- Open the Pawfit App and navigate to ‘Profile->User Profile->Pawfit subscription ->Subscription status->Subscription details’, tap the Cancel button to cancel all pending subscriptions.
- Return to the subscription status page, and tap the renew button on the subscription card to renew it.
- Choose one of the three subscription plans and tap the Buy now button.
- If you’d like to pay with credit/debit card, please untick the auto-renewal option and proceed to the payment page. If you are going to pay by your PayPal account, please leave the auto renew option on.
- No sufficient credits in the PayPal account;
- Invalid debit/credit card or insufficient credits;
- Paid by eCheck or family/friends which could take up to 7 days to clear;
Paid by credit or debit card without using or creating a PayPal account, but leaving the auto renewal option enabled;