My tracker has been charged for a whole night, but the LED is still showing red, what can I do?
- Check if the adapter has 5V/0.5-2.1A output.
- Try again with a different USB adapter or socket.
- Turn off the device and charge it again.
Please confirm if there are any noticeable damages to the tracker. If so, please send us a picture showing the damages.
[Confirm charging condition]
Please confirm if you always charge the tracker when it is completely dry. By charging the tracker wet, this could cause the tracker to short circuit.
- Using incompatible USB adapter, i.e. laptop USB port not supplying enough current.
- Fluctuation in current.
- Tracker put on charge when wet.
- External damages.
- Possible device fault.