I am struggling with paying for my subscription. I paid for the subscription, but didn't prompt me to continue, or it is showing subscription pending what can I do?
[What the possible causes are]
It could be that your payment hasn't been cleared yet. If you paid by eCheck or family/friends via PayPal then it could take up to 7 days to clear. Once it is cleared, the subscription will be activated automatically.
If it is still showing pending, please log in your PayPal or bank account and check the status of that transaction.
If you are confident that the payment has been cleared, or you exited the payment page or the App accidentally, please follow the steps below to renew and proceed.
- Open the Pawfit App and navigate to ‘Profile->User Name->Pawfit subscription ->Subscription status > Subscription details’, cancel the pending subscription.
- Go back to the Subscription status page, tap the ‘Renew’ button on the corresponding subscription card to renew.
- Choose one of the eight subscription plans and tap the Buy now button.
- If you checkout with PayPal as a guest, untick the auto-renewal option and proceed to the payment page.
- Once the payment is gone through, please navigate to ‘Profile->Your pet profile->Tracker settings->Tracker (Device) ID, tap the Scan button to scan the QR code on the back of your device to activate it. Please make sure the device is turned on and connected to the network before activating it.
We have a comprehensive video tutorial showing how to set up the Pawfit 2. Please visit the following link to view it. https://youtu.be/CAuoqxVz2pc.
[Provide Device ID]
If the problem still persists, please contact support for further help by quoting your device ID. To learn how to locate your device ID, please visit: Where can I find my device ID?
- Payment page closed or App exited accidentally;
- No sufficient credits in the PayPal account;
- Invalid debit/credit card or insufficient credits;
- Paid by eCheck or family/friends which could take up to 7 days to clear if paid by PayPal.
- PayPal error/crash.
- Debit/credit card payment gateway error/crash.
- Checkout page was closed before payment is completed.