I am struggling with paying for my subscription. I paid for the subscription, but didn't prompt me to continue, or it is showing subscription pending what can I do?
[What the possible causes are]
It could be that your payment hasn't been cleared yet. If you paid by eCheck or family/friends then it could take up to 7 days to clear. Once it is cleared, the subscription will be activated automatically.
If it is still showing pending, please log in your PayPal account and check the status of that transaction.
If you chose to pay by credit or debit card without using a PayPal account, please make sure the auto-renewal option is turned OFF. If that was the case, please follow the steps below to cancel the pending subscription and re-subscribe with the auto-renewal option turned OFF.
Open the Pawfit App and navigate to ‘Profile->User Profile->Pawfit subscription ->Subscription status’, tap the ‘Renew’ button on the corresponding subscription card. If there is a pending payment, please cancel it first.
- Choose one of the three subscription plans and tap the Buy now button.
- Untick the auto-renewal option and proceed to the payment page.
- Choose the option of paying by credit/debit card and check out as guest. We have attached screenshots illustrating the steps needed to pay for a subscription with your credit or debit card.
- Once the payment is gone through, please navigate to ‘Profile->Your pet profile->Advanced settings->Device ID’, tap the Scan button to scan the QR code on the back of your device to activate it. Please make sure the device is turned on and connected to the network before activating it.
We have a comprehensive video tutorial showing how to set up the Pawfit 2. Please visit the following link to view it. https://youtu.be/CAuoqxVz2pc.
[Provide Device ID]
If the problem still persists, please contact support for further help by quoting your device ID. To learn how to locate your device ID, please visit: Where can I find my device ID?
- No sufficient credits in the PayPal account;
- Invalid debit/credit card or insufficient credits;
- Paid by eCheck or family/friends which could take up to 7 days to clear;
- Paid by credit or debit card without using or creating a PayPal account, but leaving the auto renewal option enabled;
- PayPal error/crash.