How do I add and edit a Pawfit voice?
For in depth instructions for how to use Pawfit Voice, please refer to the attachment - Pawfit Voice - User Manual:
Please follow the steps below to add/edit a Pawfit voice:
- Before recording your Pawfit voice, please ensure your Pawfit tracker is turned on and connected to network. How do I know if my Pawfit is online or not?
- Open the Pawfit App, navigate to the Map screen;
- Tap the whistle icon and tap ’+’ to add your first Pawfit voice;
- Tap the microphone icon and start recording ( ‘start recording’). For the best result, please turn the microphone volume of your phone to the maximum, and speak it loudly;
- Tap ‘stop’ when you finish recording ( ‘stop sign’);
- Tap ‘Play’ to check your voice record. If it is not clear enough, tap the ‘reverse’ button to record again ( ‘play and reverse’);
- Once you are happy with the recording, tap the ‘tick’ icon and enter the name of this voice ( ‘enter the name’). The App starts uploading the voice to your tracker;
- Once the recording is successfully uploaded, you will be prompted to the Pawfit voice management page automatically. You can tap ‘+’ and repeat the above steps to add another Pawfit Voice.
To play a voice from your tracker, please navigate to the Map screen, tap the whistle icon, followed by the play button above the name of the voice that you have just recorded. If the play icon turns orange, it indicates the voice is being played from your tracker.
You can manage your Pawfit voices directly by going to: ‘Profile > Your pet’s profile > Advanced settings > Pawfit voice’.
You can also watch our video demonstration by clicking the following link: