My Pawfit 2 can be charged, switched on, but fails to connect (status card greyed out, device not responding, LED flashing red when power button pressed, not updated for XXX hours)
The Pawfit 2 tracker uses GPS to track locations and sends over the tracking data via GRPS (2G/GSM) mobile phone network. If the phone signal is poor or unreliable, it may result in a delay in sending the tracking data to the App in time, or failing to respond to commands sent from the App. [Check if there is network disruption or the phone coverage in the area]
[Restart the device by following the steps below]
- Fully charge the device until the LED light turns green and take it outdoors.
- Short press the power button on the device. If it flashes and plays the audio ID, go to step 3. Go to step 4 if it does not respond.
- Turn off the device by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds until you hear ‘Goodbye’. Wait until the light goes off.
- Turn the device on by pressing and holding the power button again for 3 seconds until you hear the welcome message.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then short press the power button. If the LED flashes blue, it indicates it is connected to a network, you should be able to use it again. If the LED flashes red, it means that it is still not connected. If it is not connected, move to a different location and repeat from step 2.
[Check subscription details]
If your subscription has expired, please renew it. You can check your subscription status by referring to Where can I check my subscription status?
[Provide Device ID and Postcode]
If it is not working, please contact support by quoting the postcode and device ID. Where can I find my device ID?
- Temporary network disruption;
- No mobile phone coverage;
- Subscription expired;
- Possible device fault;